Words of Wisdom...
Some of the worlds greatest thinkers... offer their insights... through words of wisdom. Their quotes and sayings are really inspirational thoughts shared with us all as words of inspiration.
* The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.-Mark
* The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The greatest teacher inspires.-William Arthur Ward
* Personally, I am always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught.-Winston Churchill
* Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.-Goethe
* What I hear, I forget, What I see, I remember. What I do, I understand.-Confucius
* I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.-Socrates
* I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.-Albert Einstein
* The teacher, if he is indeed wise, does not bid you to enter the house of wisdom, but leads you to the threshold of your own mind.-Kahlil
And More Words of Wisdom...
* Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.-Mark Twain
* For learning to take place with any kind of efficiency, students must be motivated. To be motivated, they must become interested. And they become interested when they are actively working on projects which they can relate to their values and goals in life.-Gus Tuberville
* Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.-Gandhi
*There can be no knowledge without emotion. We may be aware of a truth, yet until we have felt its force, it is not ours. To the cognition of the brain must be added the experience of the soul.-Arnold Bennett
* The only kind of learning which significantly influences behavior is self-discovered or self-approved learning - truth that has been assimilated in experience.-Carl Rogers
* You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him discover it within himself.-Galileo Galilei
* Before you become too entranced with gorgeous gadgets and mesmerizing video displays, let me remind you that information is not knowledge, knowledge is not wisdom, and wisdom is not foresight. Each grows out of the other, and
we need them all.-Arthur C. Clarke
* Learning is not a spectator sport.-D. Blocker
* Retention is best when the learner is involved.-Edward Scannell
* When you know something, say what you know. When you don't know something, say that you don't know. That is knowledge.-Confucius
May these, motivational quotes and other words of wisdom be shared with all teachers, learners and educators as we develop school themes designed to promote school spirit.
Words of Wisdom For All !
Right click for your FREE Boost School Spirit Guide.
Learn How You Can Really
Make Your School Spirit Soar!
We recommend saving directly to your desktop.
That way it's simple to find!
Should you have trouble receiving your FREE Boost School Spirit Report please contact us.
Leave Words of Wisdom and Get Your School Theme!